All 7 art Reviews

Octoscorpion Octoscorpion

I hecking love this design, it is really something I have not seen made before.

Rocktopus64 responds:

It's pretty crazy, eh? I can't take the full credit for designing this; it was based off a loose description from one of my commissioners. Trying to get all the things he wanted into a single cohesive design, THAT was the challenge.

A Hero, his pet and their unfortunate destiny A Hero, his pet and their unfortunate destiny

I dig the story, very light hearted and creative :D The illustration is also well executed and has a solid style to it.

AmyBell responds:

TLOH Page 63 TLOH Page 63

Intriguing story! I will be definitely reading all of it in the chronological order now that I have just looked at some of the pages at random!

Wibly responds:

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it :)

ritual ritual

Really interesting use of the medium, the different materials used creates a really unique and eye catching transition between the "dark" and real world. Kudos to you!

dMb-DanteBerrios responds:

thanks :D actually that is what i tried to do, the layers painted with asphaltic paint are more like our reality, warmer, and the layers made with soot are more like some kind of void, cold and dark
P.D: what its means kudos???

SAI-My tools & Shading tut SAI-My tools & Shading tut

Very different from my own approach, but very informative nonetheless! Always fun to see how other artists approach the workflow of making a drawing come to life.

Wolf Wolf

This is almost unbearably cute! Very interesting style :D

King King

Very nice character design, pleasant use of both light and dark colors give it a very energetic and contrasted look. The pose conveys a nice bit of weight to the character as well.